Monday, July 24, 2006

herbalife day 1

Attempt : 2
Day : 1
Weight : 93kg

I have taken some ugly shit photo of myself which i'll post shortly. when i get home from work.

a weight myself in the morning and it says 93kg.

today is the start of this herbalife treatment for me. it's some sorta milo liked powder which u mix with low fat milk to drink. at first i thought it would taste like some cow food but then i was wrong. it tasted just like milkshake u get out of mcD's or starbucks. some yummy shit. was told if i have gotten the strawberry or tropical fruits flavour, i could mix em with fruit juices and it would taste good too.. will try that the next time i replenish.

anyway what got me hooked to this product is when i met thomas last nite. he was a monster which weighs about 110kg when i last met him before paul(thomas' brother) left for NZ. his transformation to like half the width he use to be amazed me and i think with determination and some working out. this might be the product and also time to go for it

oh i haven't stated hoh why i am going through this...

all d frens are getting married... going out with partners to the weddings... and i think i'll b stuck in the "single's table" still.... sigh.. must work hard...

by the way this shit cost me like $360 i think..

hahahaha haven't paid thomas yet. waiting for salary but then he said i could pay him later... hehehehe salesmen................... normal la. anyway if this work.. hmmm why not? supplement can last me 15 days.

No comments: